I hereby agree to my personal data which are enclosed in this questionnaire being processed by Biblioteka Akademicka WSIiZ w Rzeszowie pursuant to the Act on Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 1000).
Regulationsof using the materials of the UITM Academic Library in Rzeszów
I. Preliminary provisions
The regulations of using the materials of the Academic Library of the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów, hereinafter called “the UITM Library”, states the way and conditions of using the materials belonging to the UITM Library.
Materials from the UITM Library are available:
Using the materials from the UITM Library is free of charge.
1. In connection with the functioning of the Library, the University has the right to process the following personal data of people using the Library:
2. Without providing the above-mentioned data it is not possible to use the Library.
Using the UITM Lending Library
Entitled to use the Lending Library are all UITM students, UITM employees, students of doctoral studies, students of post-graduate studies conducted at UITM, and students of the Academic High School run by the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów.
1. All UITM students, post-graduate students, doctoral students and Academic High School students have a reader account.
2. A reader account for UITM employees and people from outside of the university is opened on the basis of:
3. The reader is obliged to report to the UITM Library every change of his/her address or place of studies. The reader bears all consequences resulting from neglecting that duty.4. Library materials can only be borrowed on showing an identity card. In justified cases it is allowed to authorise another person to collect the library materials.
The reader has the right to apply once during the academic year to the UITM Director for Finance and Development to cancel a part of the accumulated fines.
In the case of losing or destroying the borrowed library materials, the reader is obliged to:
Using the Reading Room of the UITM Library
Readers using the Read & Relax Room must abide by the following rules:
Short-term book borrowing (for the weekend and overnight)
1. Books intended for use on site in the reading room of the UITM Library are subject to short-term borrowing.
2. Books are borrowed on a working day of the Library, not earlier than half an hour before it closes.
4. The returned books must be returned on the next working day, by 9a.m. at the latest.
5. You cannot prolong the period of short-term borrowing.
6. If the borrowed items are returned late, the reader’s library account will be blocked.
7. A reader who does not comply with the rules of short-term borrowing will be denied the possibility of using that form of borrowing.
Library materials borrowed by way of inter-library lending are available to the reader only on the spot in the Reading Room.
The librarian lending a work obtained by way of inter-library lending is responsible for the condition of the borrowed library materials and for returning them on time, and especially:
If the original materials ordered cannot be brought to Rzeszów, the ordering reader bears the costs of making a photocopy as set by the library lending the materials.
In the case of failure to collect the ordered materials, the ordering reader bears the costs of shipping and of making a photocopy.
A photocopy of fragments of the ordered materials can be made only through the UITM Library, after submitting a detailed order. The ordering reader bears the costs of making a photocopy to the amount of 0.20 PLN per page.
If a work obtained by way of inter-library lending is damaged or destroyed while in the reader’s care, the reader bears all consequences connected with the necessary repairs, and must first and foremost pay damages to the amount set by the library lending the materials.
If the reader fails to observe the rules of conduct stated in these Regulations, especially:
it is a basis for applying sanctions against the person failing to observe the provisions of these Regulations.
The reader is obliged to know the contents of these Regulations and observe the provisions contained herein.
Settling detailed problems, not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations, lies within the competence of the Director of the UITM Library.
Director of the Academic Library
of the University of Information Technologyand Management in Rzeszów